- The interface from the OMS to Property24 is automated, and will send listings to Property24 when you check the Property24 checkbox on the online marketing page of a listing.
- You will need a signed contract with Property24 before Entegral will be able to send data to this portal. Activation can only be done by members of the Entegral team.
- Note: It is the responsibility of the agent / agency wanting to feed via the OMS to Property24, to contact a Property24 representative and notify them of this change / arrange for a new contract. Property24 will in most cases require additional payment on monthly basis when you feed from us to them.
- A once off setup fee for this portal is payable to Entegral Technologies - please consult with our sales team for this fee.
- A monthly syndication support fee is applicable - please consult with our sales team for this fee.
New listings, or listing updates are pushed through within approx 5min to Property24.
If you find that your agent contact details are incorrect on Property24, you can open the agent profile on OMS, and click on the 'save' button. This will send the agent details to Property24 and should update within 10min on their website.
How does the Property24 interface work? Print
Modified on: Wed, 22 Jun, 2016 at 4:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.