1) On setup click on [my profile] and navigate to the [upload photo] link under the public info tab.
2) If you are an administrator for your office, you can go to setup / my office/office members to update profile photos for your office.
3) Select your profile photos from your computer,you would need to resize it first 160 x 200 pixels.
4) Hover your mouse over the picture and click on the edit button. Which will allow you to crop your photo to the correct size.
5) A box will appear with your photo and a crop window. Drag the edges of the crop window, the inside section will be cropped and used for your profile pic.
- For a professional look and feel, take photos against a plain background. For teams, you should consider using the same background for all photos.