Unfortunately, there are a small number of instances of agencies that attempt to manipulate the system. To curb such abuse, an agency penalty factor has been introduced which will cause all listings of the offending agency to appear lower in the default search results.
Examples of abuse are:
- Deleting and re-adding the same property
- Using logos as listing images
- Copying images from other agencies
- Repeated images
- Listing properties at the incorrect price
- Listing other agencies’ sole mandates
- Sold listings not being marked as sold or removed
- Online listing management dashboard
For more information please read the "Property24 Listing Quality Score" help file.