How can I manually add featured properties to my Flex website?
Modified on: Mon, 11 Apr, 2016 at 8:10 AM
- In the OMS go to My Office / General Settings;
- Click on parameters and choose 'featured properties';
- Manually enter a list of properties you want to feature on the home page: Enter the property reference numbers and separate with a comma as per sample below;
- Press save. Please allow your website to update before the new featured will reflect. (you will need to refresh the page);
- If you clear the text box and press save your website will automatically showcase your latest property listings;
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.