You can now setup teams in the OMS.
The teams function is optional and can be used to market property listings under multiple agents on selected portals.
Portals currently enabled for teams are:
- Private Property
In development: Flex Websites
How to setup teams for your office:
- Log in to the OMS and go to Setup / My Office / Office Members;
- Click on the new 'teams' tab;
- Click on 'new team';
- Enter a team name e.g. 'John and Sandy' and press save. Note the team name won't appear on any external websites, it is for internal OMS use only;
- Now add the team members;
- Open the property listing by entering the reference number on the dashboard or opening the listing via the Quick Search view;
- Under the listing/rental/auction agent you will notice a new 'Listing Team' field;
- Simply select the team you want to link to this listing and press save;
- The listing will update to external portals, with the new team as agents for the listings on the portal;
Note you still have to select the individual listing agent on your mandate, this agent will be used and linked as contact on portals that doesn't support teams function;