- Only users with Office Administrator / Organisation Manager access can create and remove contact types tags.
- Once logged on to Base, click on the cogwheel top right of the screen
- Then select Settings
- Select Office on the next screen
- Select more and choose to Customize
- A new screen will open, select Contacts.
- Click on the edit button:
On the tag field, type in the description you wish to add (it can be anything) price ranges, areas, etc. now, select a color and press add:
then click close to exit.
To remove a contact type just press on the trash icon next to the type:
You can now use these tags to group your contacts, when adding a new contact simply tag them with the options you created