- Only users with Office Administrator / Organisation Manager access can create and remove contact types tags.
- Once logged on to Base, click on the cogwheel top right of the screen
- Then select Settings
- Select Office on the next screen
- Select more and choose Customize
- A new screen will open as below and select Contacts.
- Select edit option as indicated below:
On tag add in the contact you wish to add as well as the color and press add:
Press then on close.
To remove a contact type just press on the trash icon next to the type:
Customize your office Contacts Types Tags Print
Modified on: Fri, 15 Feb, 2019 at 11:10 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.