Create a new scene
Modified on: Thu, 1 Apr, 2021 at 1:13 PM
- When you create a new tour or select an existing tour, this step allows you to create scenes. Scenes display 360 interactive photos with hotspots.
- Click on new scene to create a new scene.
- Add a description for the scene, e.g. 'Kitchen'. This name will be displayed to visitors in a dropdown on the tour and on hotspots you create.
- Select your 360 photos to upload, this can be either JPG or PNG photos.
- There is a 25MB upload limit per photo, which should be sufficient for most 360 cameras.
- Click on create, this will upload your photo and now allow you to create hotspots or add more scenes.
- If you have other scenes to add, click on back and upload more scenes.
- Next: create hotspots on scenes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.